Adding Audio Tracks & CDs
MediaMonkey can catalog both Audio Tracks and CDs, and depending on your intentions these can each be added to the library in slightly different ways.
- If you want to add files and folders from your hard drive, see Adding Files & Folders
- If you want to catalog a CD in your Library, without Digital ripping
- If you want to just catalog a CD's contents in the library, see Adding CD Albums
- If you want to rip the contents of a CD to your Library, without cataloging the physical CD, you can simply Rip Tracks from CDs
- If you want to catalog the CD (Audio CD or MP3) and rip/copy its contents, you'll want to use the Virtual CD
|[[::WebHelp:Adding Audio Tracks & CDs/4.0|English]] • [[::WebHelp:Adding Audio Tracks & CDs/4.0/de|Deutsch]] • [[::WebHelp:Adding Audio Tracks & CDs/4.0/es|español]] • [[::WebHelp:Adding Audio Tracks & CDs/4.0/fr|français]]|