Previews--short samples of your audio Tracks, can easily be created with MediaMonkey. They are useful if you:
- Want to quickly sample the content of a CD
- Want to show a large number of Tracks in your collection to someone else
- Want to play 'Name That Tune'
To create a preview:
- If you haven't already, configure Previews at Tools > Options > Virtual CD & Previews .
- Select the Tracks for which you want to create Previews (if you have a very large collection, this is most easily done by Creating a Playlist).
- Press Tools > Save Preview .
The previews will be visible in the Previews node.
|[[::WebHelp:Creating Previews/4.0|English]] • [[::WebHelp:Creating Previews/4.0/de|Deutsch]] • [[::WebHelp:Creating Previews/4.0/es|español]] • [[::WebHelp:Creating Previews/4.0/fr|français]]|