If you want to share your Playlists or Auto-Playlists with another application, you can do so by Exporting them as standard .m3u files, which can then be loaded by most media players.
To export specific .m3u files:
- Select the Tracks you wish to export from a Playlist
- From the File menu click Export to Playlist or right-click Send to .m3u Playlist
- Choose a folder and filename (xxxxx.m3u) for the Playlist
The Playlist will be saved as xxxxx.m3u, which can then be opened by another media player.
To export all Playlists as .m3u files:
- From the Tools menu select Scripts > Export all Playlists
- Choose a folder for the Playlists
The Playlists will all be saved as .m3u files.
|[[::WebHelp:Exporting Playlists/4.0|English]] • [[::WebHelp:Exporting Playlists/4.0/de|Deutsch]] • [[::WebHelp:Exporting Playlists/4.0/es|español]] • [[::WebHelp:Exporting Playlists/4.0/fr|français]]|