You can always download the latest version of MediaMonkey from the Download page. This is for both Gold License and Free version users.
- Latest stable release: http://www.mediamonkey.com/download/
- Latest beta release (when available): http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6
- Debug version: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69
- Old versions: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=2&pcid=0&nav=0
After downloading MediaMonkey double click on the downloaded installer to start the install process. This process is the same for a first time install or for installing an upgrade.
Setup Wizard steps:
- After starting installation the first window will ask what language should be used.
- The next window will welcome you to the Setup Wizard.
- License Agreement, read and select I accept the agreement to continue
- You can subscribe to the MediaMonkey newsletter to be informed when a new release becomes available.
- The debug version of MediaMonkey can be installed right over the existing installation and be run the same way.
Next: Browse the Library