Auto-tag from web...: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request [BUG# 5605]

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

BatsMouth

Auto-tag from web...: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request [BUG# 5605]

Post by BatsMouth » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could please help me with this problem :) Generally Media-Monkey works great for me, but recently I keep getting the following error message whilst trying to auto-tag imported files "Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request." This has only recently popped up and is quite annoying. I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit and my mediamonkey version is Gold: 3.1.0.1256.

Thanks

EDITED BY PEKE: Added tracking Bug Number and made Thread subject little bit smaller.

EDIT 2 BY PEKE: We released Updated version of MediaMonkey 3.1.1.1259 that includes fix for Amazon Auto Tag from web and New Version is available for download from here: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 34522&sd=d

ElectroLuxx
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:44 pm
Location: USA

Re: Auto-tag - Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Post by ElectroLuxx » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:10 pm

I am getting the same error on all Amazon Sites (US, UK, etc.)


Micromax
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Re: Auto-tag - Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Post by Micromax » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Having the same issue. Started just a few hours ago.

poho
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Re: Auto-tag - Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Post by poho » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Again, same here. Never had this problem before. Anyone found the source of the problem?

see-beyond-me
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Re: Auto-tag - Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Post by see-beyond-me » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:06 pm

another one with the same problem....really annoying...also running 3.1.0.1256
(returned from a 2-week vacation, before it worked like a charm, now the same error message no matter what information source is used)

rgds
/MD

-M-

Re: Auto-tag - Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Post by -M- » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 pm

I've got the same thing. It was working fine on saturday morning too. Have Amazon changed or broken something, perhaps?

batsmouth

Re: Auto-tag - Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Post by batsmouth » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm glad i am not the only one!

Geof Luton

Re: Auto-tag - Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Post by Geof Luton » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:30 pm

I have just loaded media monkey and I am getting the same message - I did not get it last night

:(

Guest

Re: Auto-tag - Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:07 pm

It must have started a few hours ago as it was working this morning around 11am. Probably an Amazon glitch. Not sure. It looks as if the Amazon.co.jp works, but the others dont.

You may see if you can find the album on the jp option, and it could pop up US import (if you are in the US) and go that route until it glitch is fixed somewhere.

guest

Re: Auto-tag - Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Post by guest » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Yea, I have the problem also. Was working last night at a out 3:00am.

Lowlander
Posts: 45790
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:53 pm
Location: MediaMonkey 5

Re: Auto-tag - Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Post by Lowlander » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:35 pm

I can confirm this problem as well here.
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)

Mf1232

Re: Auto-tag - Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Post by Mf1232 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Same exact problem....cmon MM help us out here.

Lowlander
Posts: 45790
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:53 pm
Location: MediaMonkey 5

Re: Auto-tag - Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Post by Lowlander » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Might be an issue on Amazon's side.
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)

Peke
Posts: 12000
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:21 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Auto-tag - Couldn't show results: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Post by Peke » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:47 pm

We are Making our investigation what went wrong so suddenly.
Best regards,
Pavle
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
Image
Image
How to add SCREENSHOTS to forum

Locked