To date, I have kept my Music on my Palm Pre by simply copying it over a USB connection from a directory on my PC. I also have a NAS server that has the larger music library. I sync it with the PC in order to select only the music I want on my Pre.
Now, I'd like to use MediaMonkey, because I think it will simplify all this and eliminate the extra copy (and file transfer times) on the PC. Some questions for an experienced user:
1) Is this the way MM works?
2) Should I point MM at my NAS, allow MM to cleanup my NAS, and then have MM sync the Music to my Pre?
3) If so, can I select just some of the 'music' for transfer?
3) Will it setup my Pre properly (Album art) (No duplications - ie, artist-'Cure' and artist = 'The Cure', and artist='Cure, The' ?
4) What about the music already on my Pre? Should I delete that first?