Excruciatingly slow sync to Sansa Clip Zip [#11068]

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Mkid

Re: Excruciatingly slow sync to Sansa Clip Zip

Post by Mkid »

Any update on this? I've had this problem with mediamonkey for years now with multiple devices the latest being a Clip Zip.
res1999

Post by res1999 »

I'm picking up this topic again. I've tried to work it out with Ludek (Ticket-ID was DWQ-846663), and with the last build he recommended, 1650, it did work. Since this was a beta-release with only debug option, I had some problems closing the program properly. Now I've seen that the latest beta 1664 is available without the debug option, so I've installed this one over the old. And guess what, the sync problem is back! And it is the playlists again which take up most of the sync time. Nothing has changed with my computer/ZEN-configuration in the meantime. Can anyone please take a look at this again?
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

res1999 wrote:I'm picking up this topic again. I've tried to work it out with Ludek (Ticket-ID was DWQ-846663), and with the last build he recommended, 1650, it did work. Since this was a beta-release with only debug option, I had some problems closing the program properly. Now I've seen that the latest beta 1664 is available without the debug option, so I've installed this one over the old. And guess what, the sync problem is back! And it is the playlists again which take up most of the sync time. Nothing has changed with my computer/ZEN-configuration in the meantime. Can anyone please take a look at this again?
Hi, this has not been changed since 1650 so I guess it could be something else, could you generate log using the latest build?
We are posting both (debug and regular) builds starting from 1664: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 80#p376431
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

Based on findings from ticket VZG-155268 will be fixed in build 1671: http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view. ... 068#c38281
mkid

Re: Excruciatingly slow sync to Sansa Clip Zip [#11068]

Post by mkid »

Still having slow syncing in the latest version.