How can I maximize Progress bar in script?

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey for Windows 4.

Moderators: Gurus, Addon Administrators

MacQ

How can I maximize Progress bar in script?

Post by MacQ »

I've developed a script with two progress bars. It's working well but I would prefer if the two bars would appear maximized - one above the other. The kind of info in the second bar doesn't show that well when it's to the right of the first one.

Is there a way to do this? I probably looked right at the solution in all my searches but I"m too much of a script novice to have recognized it.

Would someone lead me to the right path ?

Thanks
Eyal

Re: How can I maximize Progress bar in script?

Post by Eyal »

That's a good question. I don't think think it's possible though.
The only Progress Properties are: http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.php/SDBProgress , and it doesn't seem to have any option to toggle it by other mean than using the mouse (right-click). But I can be mistaken...
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
MacQ

Post by MacQ »

Yeah, I had seen that page. I was hoping the docs were missing something.

I wouldn't mind even having a global setting to have the progress bar(s) maximized - for all purposes. I have plenty of screen real estate.

Nor does it remember the state I chose for the progress bar(s) after the script completes.

It would be nice to have some method to control it - global setting, persistence, or program control.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

MacQ wrote:I wouldn't mind even having a global setting to have the progress bar(s) maximized - for all purposes.
It does remember the state for me (MM3). It will keep being Maximized for all progress bars until I deliberately set it to Minimized.

It works will all MM native functions, like Volume Analysis, but it does not remember the state change if the Progress bar is launched by a script, which it seems to always be Minimized. Don't ask me why...

:~)
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].