This add-on is for use with MediaMonkey v2.x or higher, requested here. It displays a report with the tree view similar to Music Explorer Tree panel, but only for child nodes of a selected node. Such report could be saved in a .html file and loaded in some Web browser or could be printed using Print option from the context menu. If you want to send such report to someone, you should include TreeReport folder from MediaMonkey's Script folder beside of the saved .html file. A selected node could be any, even some Magic node. In fact, it is especially useful with Magic Nodes add-on because with it you could get any kind of statistics data, even those not covered with the Statistics Report, e.g. 20 Recently played Albums or Artists that never played. You are not limited only with nodes on the first level, but the total number of nodes should not be too large because it could introduce slow execution.
What is new:
v1.1 - 2010-11-04
* Added: Print command button;
* Added: Expand All and Collapse All buttons instead of Open All/Close All links in report (however, a saved .html file would still have these links);
* Improved: saving speed of .html file (the report is not generated again);
* Improved: generating of report for nodes from Playlists branch;
* Fixed: restoring of expanded state of nodes after finished generating of report.
v1.0 - 2010-11-03
* First public version.
- For MediaMonkey 3.0 or higher - just double-click on the TreeReport.mmip file; if you are on Vista make sure you have MM3 set to "Run as Administrator"; if you downloaded the installation package with IE7 and it changed its extension to a .zip, you should first change it back to a .mmip.
- For MediaMonkey 2.x - rename a .mmip extension to a .zip, extract the TreeReport.vbs file and TreeReport folder to the MediaMonkey's "Scripts" folder and restart MM program.
Select a node which child nodes you want to generate a report, then choose File / Create Reports / Tree Report for Child Nodes.