iPod synch problems

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

charlieMOGUL
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:26 am

iPod synch problems

Post by charlieMOGUL »

Hi,

I'm using MediaMonkey 2.5.1.908 (Alpha 4) with an iPod 40 GB Color.

*) I tried auto-synchronizing selected tracks. The behaviour is the same as the previous version (Alpha 3): The synchronizing process stops sometimes. After starting it multiple times the synchronizing process ends 'succesfully'.

*) After synchronizing, it still isn't possible to remove the iPod. You have to close MediaMonkey to remove the USB device.

Note to developers: I haven't installed a debug build (yet). I'll probably try to do so, but this takes some more time.

regards,

charlieMOGUL.
jiri
Posts: 5433
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Post by jiri »

1) There will be some corrections in the next release that would possibly fix the problem, but I can't be sure without some more information (like a debug log, a track that causes the problem, or so).

2) This is probably caused by 1).

Jiri
Vlad

Post by Vlad »

Hi,

Do you have any plans to support Ipod Video?

I tried it with your later alpha version, and it crashes when ipod is connected...

(I have some podcasts on my ipod, which according to the some forum messages used to cause problems in MediaMonkey in the past).
Post Reply