From MediaMonkey Wiki
iPhone / iPod Touch / iPhone 3G
| Type||Phone; Portable media player|
|Storage Capacity iPhone||4, 8, or 16 GB|
|Storage Capacity iPod Touch||8, 16, or 32 GB|
- Compatible via the d_iphone.dll plugin, as of MediaMonkey version 184.108.40.2063.
- iTunes must be installed for MediaMonkey to detect the device, but should not be used to synch Audio as this may result in Album Art mixups.
- All firmware versions up to 2.x.
- Firmware 3.x is supported but you must install MediaMonkey 3.1.2 beta or later available on the forums.
- Firmware 4.0 is supported as of MediaMonkey version 3.2.2
Specific Device Settings
- Follow the generic iTunes compatibility settings described here.
- In the device options, under the "Auto-sync Options" tab, ensure that *.mp4 is in the "Exclude folders" field to ensure that your videos are not removed from the device by MediaMonkey.
- Under the "Auto-Conversion" tab, don't check "Level volume when synchronizing". The iPhone/iPod touch can utilize analyzed volume levels with its built in "Soundcheck" function. Just be sure to analyze your library's track volume (Tools | Analyze Volume).
- In the "Device configuration tab, check "Use only the first Genre when multiple Genres exist" and "Use only the first value when multiple Artists / Composers exist" for maximum iPhone/iPod touch compatibility.