MediaMonkey for Android
From MediaMonkey Wiki
|1,303 articles · Article Index|
About MediaMonkey for Android
MediaMonkey for Android is an advanced media player for Android, that helps you manage and sync large music collections across Windows and Android devices. Key features include:
- Wireless sync of track metadata, playlists, play history, and ratings.
- Support for Music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, ...
- Supports replay gain, bookmarks, quickshuffle, 3rd party scrobblers.
- UPnP/DLNA client with download manager.
- Contextual functions for single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share, edit)
For more information see: