- Context menus are being cut off on both the X and Y axes
- When I rate a song using the context menu, it starts playing.
- When I upgraded, I had five tabs open. I can now only click on the first two tabs. I can only access the other three with Ctl+Tab. I also can't click to close those tabs, or click to open any new tab, so I'm stuck with the five tabs I had
- Clicking "edit" on a smart playlist refreshes the playlist without giving me the edit window.
- Some smart playlists have gone very.... not smart. One is supposed to give me 40 music tracks, ranked descending by playcount, but I'm getting 40 tracks selected with no discernible criteria. They all start with A, but are not even close to being the first in alphabetical order. Another playlist is set to Media=TV, Playcount=0, but it's giving me everything in the library with a 0 playcount.
- As I move down through a smart playlist, the entire contents of the playlist just vanish sometimes. It appears they're moving to the bottom of the screen, as I can see the column headers all the way down. Scrolling back up does not bring anything back into view. Once the screen glitches like this, I can't refresh the playlist until I've scrolled back to the top.
- In List-By-Album view, clicking on an album cover no longer allows me to drag all the album's tracks into a new playlist.
- In List-By-Album view, clicking on an album cover no longer allows me to navigate up and down from one album to the next. Instead, the up and down arrows move me from one track to the next, as though I had clicked on a single file.
- When I customize a list view or list-by-album view it often refuses to acknowledge my changes. For instance, I might add Disc# and Track#, but then those columns don't show up, or they show up and then disappear again some time later.
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
OS Version: 10.0.18362 N/A Build 18362
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: XPS 13 9370
System Type: x64-based PC
Processor(s): 1 Processor(s) Installed.
: Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 10 GenuineIntel ~1400 Mhz
BIOS Version: Dell Inc. 1.12.1, 12/11/2019