RC2 - log error during shutting down [#17453]

Help improve MediaMonkey 2027 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Modérateur : Gurus

dtsig
Messages : 3588
Inscription : lun. janv. 24, 2011 6:34 pm

RC2 - log error during shutting down [#17453]

Message par dtsig »

ID: 46CB5616
I was trying to play a mp4 through dnla (the computer with the error was the client) and it would not play. I could not 'stop' the play mode or play anything else. So i X out of the program and the error came up. After sending the log i got Restart Restart in Safe Mode .. I said restart and now I simply have a white box on my screen. Have to Taskmgr out.
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
Peke
Messages : 18748
Inscription : mar. juin 10, 2003 7:21 pm

Re: RC2 - log error during shutting down

Message par Peke »

Hi,
If you can replicate constantly on same file(s) please create debug log, open ticket and send us DL link to affected file for analyze.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
Image
Image
Image
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Ludek
Messages : 5128
Inscription : ven. mars 09, 2007 9:00 am

Re: RC2 - log error during shutting down

Message par Ludek »

In the log I see that MM5 client read a large video file via DLNA served as http://10.0.0.42:55400/%5CMovie%5CTitle ... 419057.mp4 by a server.
The file has 2.5 GB ( 2537057996 bytes ) , but in the log I see that the MM5 client requested position 2733359374 -- which seems after end of the file.
This could be somehow caused by an icorrect position in the header (or tag of the mp4 file), so sharing it for analyzing would be useful (if you can still replicate the issue in 2299 ? )
dtsig
Messages : 3588
Inscription : lun. janv. 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: RC2 - log error during shutting down

Message par dtsig »

I am uploading the file now .. take another hour. Will create a support ticket and copy the link to it
thanks
Dsig
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
Ludek
Messages : 5128
Inscription : ven. mars 09, 2007 9:00 am

Re: RC2 - log error during shutting down

Message par Ludek »

Thanks, I can replicate the issue with that particular video file being served via MM4 server and accessed by MM5 client,
tracked as https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=17453
dtsig
Messages : 3588
Inscription : lun. janv. 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: RC2 - log error during shutting down [#17453]

Message par dtsig »

thanks for looking ...
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
Répondre