bob61 wrote:As a follow-up to my message above - I think my problem is due to MonkeyRok. I've turned off MonkeyRok and processed the tracks. This appears to be faster once I press "Save" and appears to be more stable (no lock-ups or hidden "OK" pop-up box).
Not sure why myself, but I've had MonkeyRok closed now and processed hundreds of tracks all without an incident - something is causing a conflict somewhere. Glad I figured out why so I can carve through the rest of my tracks.das Monkey wrote:Interesting. MonkeyRok and Lyricator play in the same sandbox with regard to ajax through an embedded browser, but I can't think of a reason why one would interfere with another.
spacefish wrote:Suggestion: Use Original Artist instead of Artist for lookup, perhaps as a brute force option.
I just got a new CD where most of the tracks are covers of other songs but return no results in Lyricator under the current artist. I'm positive a match would come up using Original Artist - Title. Yes, I fill in original artists whenever I know the song is a cover so this feature would definitely be useful for me. I love covers and consequently have a lot!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests