trixmoto wrote:1) How exactly do you propose I integrate them? I designed this script to replace "Import M3U".
2) Try one of the "never" confirmation options.
3) Well it performs a lot of fuzzy matching of the source playlist and your library to find all possible matches and rank them, etc. I'm sorry if you feel this takes a long time, but that's the price you pay for fuzzy matching.
Thanks for the quick response!
1) Oh I didn't realise that, I thought they were two independent scripts. If this is to replace it, then my suggestion is moot.
2) But, won't the "never" option mean I can't ever select it? I may be missing the point!
3) Actually I think there was an "error" the first time as the second time I ran it a playlist appeared in the original M3U directory called Fav_fixed.m3u. I actually thought that this would appear INSIDE MM and so I was waiting a while for it to appear under the "playlists" node. However, it instead appeared in my playlists directory. This isn't a problem, just that I didn't realise that this would be the outcome. Anyway the second time it didn't take any time at all and matched up 99% of my tracks and I just had to add in about 20 more songs.
By the way I would appreciate some help with the "Batch Art Finder" script. As you may have noticed on the dedicated thread I have made some queries as to what can be done since it does not appear to be working.