This add-on is for use with MediaMonkey v2.x or higher (however, MM 220.127.116.113 or up is recommended). It works similarly as Queue option of Winamp, i.e. it allows creating of the list with tracks that would be played immediately after the currently playing track, not matter if Shuffle is turned on or off. The list of tracks is the simple playlist (Queue List) under the Playlists branch, which enables easy manipulation of its track (move up/down, remove) as with any other playlist. When the track from this queue list starts playback, it is automatically removed from that list. After all tracks from the queue list finish playback, the program continues with the reproduction of the remaining tracks from the Now Playing panel.Download:http://solair.eunet.rs/~zvezdand/QueueList.htmWhat is new:
v1.2 - 2012-02-06
* Added: possibility to specify the Queue playlist in the .ini file (please read the Usage section);
* Added: possibility to specify the hot-keys in the .ini file.
v1.1.1 - 2010-01-30
* Fixed: error on start-up in some rare cases.
v1.1 - 2011-01-22
* Added: F4 hotkey to show Queue List/go back to the previous view;
* Changed: Q hotkey to F3 for the Queue Selected
v1.0.1 - 2010-07-26
* Fixed: problem during playback with skipped tracks (MM 18.104.22.1683 or up).
v1.0 - 2010-05-13
* First public version. Installation:
* For MediaMonkey 3.0 or higher - just double-click on the QueueList-xx.mmip file; if you are on Vista or Win7 and you got "Product installation error", make sure you have MM3 set to "Run as Administrator"
; if you downloaded the installation package with IE7 and it changed its extension to a .zip, you should first change it back to a .mmip.
* For MediaMonkey 2.x - rename a .mmip extension to a .zip, extract the QueueList.vbs file to the MediaMonkey's "Scripts\Auto" folder and restart MM program.Usage:
If you press "F3" hot-key on the keyboard or if you choose Play | Queue Selected
from the main menu, or Queue Selected
from the context menu, all selected tracks would be placed in the Queue List and Now Playing panel (if they are missing there). After the program finish with the reproduction of the currently playing track, it will automatically start playback of tracks from the Queue List.
If you press "F4" hot-key you would get displayed Queue List playlist; if you press that hot-key again you would go back to the previous view.
You could specify the Queue playlist in the [QueueList] section of the MediMonkey.ini file using the QueuePlaylist
key, e.g. QueuePlaylist = My Queue
. If the mentioned section is missing, the default Queue playlist is "Queue List" as a child of the Playlists node, but it could be even some nested one if you specify the full path to it using "\" as a level separator, e.g. Scripts\My Queue. However, it is enough to specify just the playlist name without its full path if that name is unique.
The hot-keys could be specified in the [QueueList] section of the MediMonkey.ini file as well using QueueSelectedHotkey
keys (the defaults are F3 and F4). Modifications of the .ini file should be done while the program is closed.