chrisjj wrote:All the sync failures I got for the few months up to the point that I gave up on MediaMonkey were when using an internal front USB socket. Windows Media Player and JRiver Media Center succeed using this same socket. However this was using a long cable and I shall try the short one as you request, and let you know the result.
chrisjj wrote:Thanks... but
> My point being: I still think it might be an USB issue,
that does not fit with my finding that, or WMP, JRMC and MM, MM is the only one to fail like this.
chrisjj wrote:I've been unable to avoid it using JR Media Jukebox 14. On the last test on a ZEN with ~1000 WMAs, I added about 35 MP3s. Result: on the ZEN display evey character 7 (in metadata and even system text e.g. Bookmarks index) changed to a space character.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests