Looking at the new 2027-3520 version of MM and overall the alpha version seems to work pretty well here. Looking forward to using some of the new added features, please keep up the good work!
Is there a way to turn off the '14/24' track numbers and return to the old single track numbers as in previous versions? I looked through the Tools > Options and can't seem to find a way to turn it off?
Only a few of my albums show track numbers like this and the rest of the collection is in the old single number format (which I prefer). It's a very nice option to have but hopefully it's a user selectable option and can be turned off.
Thanks, and I'm looking forward to the official release of 2027!
MM 2027-3520 and new Track Numbers column listing
Moderator: Gurus
Re: MM 2027-3520 and new Track Numbers column listing
It sounds like you need to edit your files to the desired format, ie. 14/24 is actually stored in the files tags amd MMW 2027 finally shows it as the tags have the Track# value saved.
Download MediaMonkey ♪ License ♪ Knowledge Base ♪ MediaMonkey for Windows 2024 Help ♪ MediaMonkey for Android Help
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Re: MM 2027-3520 and new Track Numbers column listing
I found a complete album with these '12/24' track numbers in 2027. Looked at the same album in 2024 and it showed the single track numbers as it always had. Thought maybe there was a switch or something added in 2027 that was now enabled? Anyway, good to know MMW is now reading the track numbers correctly!
Previoulsy when those occasionally (very seldom) showed up, MM wouldn't change themand I had to use Mp3Tag. I'll give editing them a try in 2027 and see what happens.
Thanks
Previoulsy when those occasionally (very seldom) showed up, MM wouldn't change themand I had to use Mp3Tag. I'll give editing them a try in 2027 and see what happens.
Thanks