Brennan B2/3/3+

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey for Windows

Moderator: Gurus

mikej54
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2025 9:27 am

Brennan B2/3/3+

Post by mikej54 »

Has anyone used one of these devices in conjunction with MM4 or later? I’m thinking using it as a device to sync to, much like any other external player.
Thanks.
Peke
Posts: 18747
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:21 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Brennan B2/3/3+

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Based on brief look they are very specific devices and from what I read B2 can act as NAS so that MMW can Scan its files to Library.

I would be curious how that would work. Interesting solution, a music player/ripper with NAS Samba (SMB) share capabilities. Could be interesting if it can also rescan folders for files created by MMW on shared folder. See https://www.thebrennanforum.com/post/tr ... s-12342987 and https://brennan.co.uk/blogs/how-to-guid ... ed-storage and https://www.thebrennanforum.com/post/ho ... r-12364091
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
Image
Image
Image
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Post Reply