Change Artist Image in Artists
Moderator: Gurus
-
TheEmpathicEar
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 12:17 pm
Change Artist Image in Artists
I thought this would be simple in MM5. There are two albums in the artist folder. I can't figure out how to change the image for the Artist in the Artist folder?
Re: Change Artist Image in Artists
In MediaMonkey you can change the Artist image in the Info Panel when viewing an Artist using right click Lookup image on the Artwork.
Download MediaMonkey ♪ License ♪ Knowledge Base ♪ MediaMonkey for Windows 2024 Help ♪ MediaMonkey for Android Help
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
-
TheEmpathicEar
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 12:17 pm
Re: Change Artist Image in Artists
Thx. I used the image from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ella_Langley at the top right. Is there an official image to use?
Re: Change Artist Image in Artists
No
Download MediaMonkey ♪ License ♪ Knowledge Base ♪ MediaMonkey for Windows 2024 Help ♪ MediaMonkey for Android Help
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)