MMW27 Not synching with my iPhone running IOS27

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey for Windows

Moderator: Gurus

nmhendry
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:53 pm

MMW27 Not synching with my iPhone running IOS27

Post by nmhendry »

Hello - I am sorry if my question is a bit naive, but I have installed the beta version of MMW27, have downloaded IOS27 and have updated iTunes appropriately, but my phone still won't synch with the new version MMW. Is there something else I need to be doing? Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions. Cheers Neil
Lowlander
Posts: 59770
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:53 pm

Re: MMW27 Not synching with my iPhone running IOS27

Post by Lowlander »

Which Build (Help > About) of MediaMonkey are you using? Other than the latest build of MediaMonkey 2027, see: https://www.mediamonkey.com/support/kno ... atibility/
nmhendry
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:53 pm

Re: MMW27 Not synching with my iPhone running IOS27

Post by nmhendry »

Hello,

I am using this build:

https://www.mediamonkey.com/beta/MediaM ... 0.3521.exe
nmhendry
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:53 pm

Re: MMW27 Not synching with my iPhone running IOS27

Post by nmhendry »

Just so you are aware - I have managed to synch about 27K tracks (out of 98K), but now nothing is synching at all - gets to 1 of the remaining and just hangs...I have gone through the usual routines of turning everything off and back on again etc. Cheers Neil
Lowlander
Posts: 59770
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:53 pm

Re: MMW27 Not synching with my iPhone running IOS27

Post by Lowlander »

Please capture sync problems in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: viewtopic.php?t=86643

This will help a developer analyze why this happens on your setup.
Post Reply