Print Track List 1.0 [MM2]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Print Track List 1.0 [MM2]

Post by trixmoto »

New script available from my website! :)

This is a modification of the Export HTML report that is shipped with MM. The difference is that a button is created to launch the script, and the HTML report is automatically displayed and printed at the end.

As requested in this thread: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10696
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Taswell48

Re: Print Track List

Post by Taswell48 »

This script is very helpful, but the columns on the resulting html report do not match the columns in my actual playlist. Is it possible to print only the columns I select in my Playlist?
trixmoto

Re: Print Track List 1.0 [MM2]

Post by trixmoto »

It's certainly not currently possible and I have no idea how to do that. I know that the views are stored in the registry but I don't know if it's in a very readable format.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Taswell48

Re: Print Track List 1.0 [MM2]

Post by Taswell48 »

I'm having better luck with your 'Custom Report' Plugin, which does allow me to select specific columns. I'm saving the Report (Playlist) to Excel, where I can add a Title before saving the report. Needless to say, it's all somewhat cumbersome (compared with iTunes).