Media Monkey 2024 removing track number
Moderator: Gurus
Media Monkey 2024 removing track number
I am trying to organize my music tracks, does anyone know if Media Monkey 2024 has the option to remove track numbers from music file names. the previous versions had that options, but I cannot find it in Media Monkey 2024.
Re: Media Monkey 2024 removing track number
That hasn't changed and can still be done with Tools > Organize Files.
Download MediaMonkey ♪ License ♪ Knowledge Base ♪ MediaMonkey for Windows 2024 Help ♪ MediaMonkey for Android Help
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Re: Media Monkey 2024 removing track number
there used to be an addon in older versions that allowed me to remove tracks in bulk...
Re: Media Monkey 2024 removing track number
Most MediaMonkey 5 Addons are compatible, MediaMonkey 4 and older Third Party Addons generally aren't.
Download MediaMonkey ♪ License ♪ Knowledge Base ♪ MediaMonkey for Windows 2024 Help ♪ MediaMonkey for Android Help
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Re: Media Monkey 2024 removing track number
I am trying to find the name of the ADD ON