UI Bug: playlist hiding behind player

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

dries

UI Bug: playlist hiding behind player

Post by dries »

The player is too big and does not allow space for the play list. But at the same time it is possible to drag the play list's border past the player and this is what you end up with.

On another note: I think the player is eating up too much UI space! Is there a skin somewhere with a much smaller player? I could use the mini player of the playlist itself but that lacks: volume control and time control.
Morten

Post by Morten »

If you don't like Glided, use the other skin. If you don't like the other skin included in MM3, use the third. If like neither, search the artwork forum. If there's nothing there do it yourself, or ask for a skin which suits you better.

About that thing - there shouldn't actually be possible to move the playlist into that "forbidden" area, but I don't know if that will be fixed.

On another note, after 3.0's release, I will make a variation of this skin which will suit a thinner player than what's current. It will be about 60-70 px high.
Best regards,
Morten
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

rusty said they are aware of the error and can reproduce it i sent them an image of the same thing a few weeks ago they are trying to fix it. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.