View the last post in this thread to get to the current beta.
As usual, feedback is much appreciated.
What's new in 126.96.36.1994?
- - Fixed cannot read WMA tag that has a write-protect flag
- Fixed IE proxy configuration is sometimes read incorrectly
- Fixed burning method is sometimes blank in unskinned mode
- Fixed problems with gapless playback of MP3s / streaming issues
- Fixed synchronization: changed iPod ratings and playcounts sometimes aren't updated in Library
- Fixed synchronization: Album Art not synchronized to Samsung YP-25
- Fixed synchronization with Rio Karma
- Fixed some jpg files cause an error #67
- Fixed scanning of some corrupted MP3 tracks
- Fixed writing tags to some non-standard FLAC tracks
- Fixed volume leveling info not written correctly for APE tracks
- Fixed burning method dropdown can be empty
MediaMonkey 188.8.131.524: http://www.mediamonkey.com/beta/MediaMonkey_2_5_954.exe
If you are experiencing a problem which a debug log would help resolve, you can subsequently install a debug build from: http://www.mediamonkey.com/beta/MediaMo ... _5_954.exe
Double-click the downloaded file and follow the installation instructions.
Note: This may be the final 2.5.3 build, but in case it isn't, if you wish to be notified of future 2.5.3 builds, just subscribe to this post.
-The MediaMonkey Team