- When I log out on Windows 10 with MM5 open, I get the error: "The instruction at 0x000000000085B522 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000008"
I tried it multiple times and got the same result with the same exact message. I attempted to record more information with DbgView logged to file, but I think Windows closed DbgView before I got the error. Here's the log, though, if it helps:
Code: Select all
[ 00000003 12.83113956  Front app (capture) is now explorer immersive shell_traywnd 00000004 12.90928268  COsInterface::SetApp: set Instance = 0x57cc (22476), AppID = 0, Name = MediaMonkey() 00000005 12.91024017  SystemState::SetForegroundApp - set foreground instance:  00000006 12.92892265  Front app (focus) is now mediamonkey tmediamonkeyinstancemanager 00000007 13.69029713  COsInterface::SetApp: set Instance = 0xf14 (3860), AppID = 0, Name = explorer() 00000008 13.69181919  Front app (capture) is now explorer immersive shell_traywnd 00000009 16.60312080  COsInterface::SetApp: set Instance = 0x2e94 (11924), AppID = 0, Name = SearchApp() 00000010 16.60387611  Front app (foreground) is now searchapp immersive windows.ui.core.corewindow 00000011 17.68296623  COsInterface::SetApp: set Instance = 0x5678 (22136), AppID = 0, Name = StartMenuExperienceHost() 00000012 17.68351936  ResetForegroundTimer: Check again after 2000 ms. 00000013 17.68368721  Front app (foreground) is now startmenuexperiencehost immersive windows.ui.core.corewindow 00000014 18.02731514  MM5 (R) Still waiting for event (callstacks) : 00000015 18.02750778  MM5 (R) Wait for event ID :1, delay :60000, callstack :
- Somehow, the icon for MM5 shows up way too big in the Windows 10 start menu. I don't quite understand how it does, since no other program is like that, but it's crazy weird.
- When changing skin, a large blank window shows up in the middle of the screen for a few seconds. (Maybe open the MediaMonkey splash screen instead?)
- I think the Playing/Selected/Visualizer art toggle should be in tab format instead of dropdown. The first time I clicked on it to cycle through them, the visualizer popped up and took the entire screen and was a complete surprise. There should be 3 tabs instead of a dropdown.
- Material Dark is a very nice skin, but the Now Playing scrubber needs to be moved down a few pixels— The hitbox for the scrub bar is infuriating, because it is below the bar itself. Also, I think increasing its contrast from the background a tiiiny bit would be helpful. Also, mousing over the scrub bar causes my CPU to ramp up to 20%, which is crazy. And the tooltip has an annoyingly low framerate.
- Feature request: Bring back double-clicking on the column browser to immediately play the selected group of music (e.g. album); however, if shuffle is enabled, I'd like the first song played to be randomized. (On MM4, if shuffle is enabled but I double-click on an album, it always plays song # 1 first.)
- Feature request: Add tooltips for icons that don't have text next to them (shuffle, cast, filter, etc)
- Feature request: Give skins customization options, which can be inputted in the skins menu under the dropdown list. For example, changing the font size or color theme. Skins could specify their customization options inside their pack in JSON, and the user's preferences can be saved in JSON that's read by the skin's custom js files. OR they could specify CSS variables that can be set by the user, since skin customization would most likely only be cosmetic. Or you could do both!