How do I import playlists into media monkey?

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

m00res
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:51 pm

How do I import playlists into media monkey?

Post by m00res »

This may be a stupid question, but I am trying to import playlists into media monkey so they show up under the playlist node. These are playlists that are m3u compatable and are already stored in another folder. What am I missing?
Al_G
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:01 pm

Re: How do I import playlists into media monkey?

Post by Al_G »

m00res wrote:This may be a stupid question, but I am trying to import playlists into media monkey so they show up under the playlist node. These are playlists that are m3u compatible and are already stored in another folder. What am I missing?
Press the "INS" key or File->Add/Rescan Tracks to the Library
Make sure that m3u file extension is picked and the folder is selected where the playlists are located. Press 'OK' and that should do it.

If only exporting playlists was that easy! :wink:

If it is a one time import of the playlists, the next time you run scan you should deselect the m3u extension to be safe.

--
Alan
m00res
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:51 pm

Thanks

Post by m00res »

Works great!
Thanks
Post Reply