MediaMonkey Screenshots

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderatoren: Morten, Gurus

saivert
Beiträge: 11
Registriert: Di Mai 10, 2005 4:33 pm

MediaMonkey Screenshots

Beitrag von saivert »

I think screenshots classify as Artwork so I started this topic here.

Oka, the idea is that people post links to their screenshots of MediaMonkey in use on their computers here. I want real unique screenshots and not just plain standard installations. If you come up with amazing ways to use MediaMonkey and got a shot of it, then post here.

I will start off with two of my own screenshots (yes you can post multiple if you got it):

MediaMonkey Broadcasting

MediaMonkey Broadcasting (Alternate)
RiZa
Beiträge: 1
Registriert: Do Jun 23, 2005 3:51 pm

Beitrag von RiZa »

Heres mine...
Bild

Bild
Peke
Beiträge: 18747
Registriert: Di Jun 10, 2003 7:21 pm

Beitrag von Peke »

Mine,
Bild
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
Bild
Bild
Bild
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
pah68
Beiträge: 1500
Registriert: Mi Apr 07, 2004 5:26 pm

Beitrag von pah68 »

And mine....
psyXonova
Beiträge: 785
Registriert: Fr Mai 20, 2005 3:57 am

Beitrag von psyXonova »

Another Yellow MM :lol:

Bild
Octopod
Beiträge: 463
Registriert: Di Jun 10, 2003 9:09 am

Beitrag von Octopod »

And here's my customed blue monkey...

Skin file available here.

Bild
Octopod
Bild
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Octopod is terrific! thanks for sharing!!!
tommae88
Beiträge: 126
Registriert: Do Jul 14, 2005 10:38 pm

Beitrag von tommae88 »

mine is a customized aGrayMonkey skin... i guess thats kind of original... its the only dark one i've actually seen lol

Bild
Zuletzt geändert von tommae88 am Mo Jul 18, 2005 4:00 pm, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
tomsolo
Beiträge: 11
Registriert: Mi Jul 06, 2005 5:24 pm

Beitrag von tomsolo »

nice one tommae88:)
Eyal
Beiträge: 3128
Registriert: So Jun 26, 2005 9:27 am

Eyal's MediaMonkey screenshot

Beitrag von Eyal »

Here's mine:
Bild
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
pah68
Beiträge: 1500
Registriert: Mi Apr 07, 2004 5:26 pm

Beitrag von pah68 »

1st impression was ..ick..

But after a few seconds I've decided that I like it :wink:
abrazor
Beiträge: 263
Registriert: Sa Jan 08, 2005 10:13 pm

Beitrag von abrazor »

How can I put a screenshot onto this site??? :oops:
Eyal
Beiträge: 3128
Registriert: So Jun 26, 2005 9:27 am

Beitrag von Eyal »

You need to put your screenshot file somewhere on a web site or a FTP server, and specify its location with a BBCode tag.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
Eyal
Beiträge: 3128
Registriert: So Jun 26, 2005 9:27 am

Beitrag von Eyal »

What about this one, guys :

Bild

I use Windowblind with Sportman skin by Alexandie at http://www.pixtudio.com


Nice isn't it?

Eyal
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
trixmoto
Beiträge: 10023
Registriert: Fr Aug 26, 2005 3:28 am

Beitrag von trixmoto »

Here is the first skin I've created, myTunes 1.3:

Bild

ADDITION: Can you guys see the image cos I just get a link? Is this a feature (you don't see your own) or have I done something wrong?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Antworten