How do I close mm web view? wiki type pop up looking thing.

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Skull7Squisher4

How do I close mm web view? wiki type pop up looking thing.

Post by Skull7Squisher4 »

[imgfile:///C:/Users/Skullz/Pictures/Capture.JPG ][/img]Wiki? page is stuck on. due to web tab? I dont see a x to close it. And not sure how to post screen shot :evil:
Last edited by Skull7Squisher4 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peke

Re: How do I close help window?

Post by Peke »

not sure what you talk about? if you talk about web content in MMW window just change focused tree node. For screenshot you can use https://prnt.sc/
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
VladTepes

Post by VladTepes »

Pretty sure that will be what he is talking about as I was wondering the same thing yesterday....

I'll dig around for that setting, cheers.
Skull7Squisher4

Post by Skull7Squisher4 »

VladTepes wrote:Pretty sure that will be what he is talking about as I was wondering the same thing yesterday....

I'll dig around for that setting, cheers.
Yes thanks Web tab is what I meant. Before the update i would open it up and my library would be listed. I hit shuffle and happy tuneage all day. now I cant get my library to display.
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Skull7Squisher4 wrote:now I cant get my library to display.
Single click on Entire Library > close MM > restart MM. It should always restart on what collection/node/directory you had it on last.
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜