This can be a frustrating limitation. It is OK that there is the option to be constrained by the collection, but a global search option would be an even more useful addition IMO:
- MM5 already has hyperlink options, on several of the Views, to navigate to the list of tracks within the custom collections, that are from the same album, or by the same Artist ... so FMOS is just duplicating what is already there from one POV
- but there is nothing deliver FMOS globally
- it would be good if we could FMOS, with the collection constraint toggle on, or toggled off[/list]
- custom collection is filtered to tracks added within the prior year
- navigate to a track or album
- think "I wonder what other tracks have I by this Artist or album?
- seems disappointing that MM5 has no built-in in mechanism to scratch this itch
- I know that MM4 had the same limitation, but MM5 tries harder doesn't it?


