Display of songs has gaps and says "Show all XXXX tracks"

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

keith555

Display of songs has gaps and says "Show all XXXX tracks"

Post by keith555 »

I have MM 5.0.4.2690 installed on Win11 with latest updates, 16GB RAM, plenty of hard disk space.

When going to Entire Library / All tracks, instead of showing all 9000+ songs in a nice list, it shows the first 9 songs then says 'Show all 3065 tracks'. Shows 8 songs then says 'Show all 1890 tracks" and so forth down the list.

When selecting Music / All tracks, this does not happen. It shows all 9000+ songs in proper list.

Unfortunately this board doesn't allow a screenshot post to graphically show this [suggestion for MM support team] but can send screenshots to Support via email if requested by them.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts and suggestions.

Peace and love to all.

NB: I love MM and have been using it forever on the PC and sync to the mobile. I've recommended it to friends. The best music manager. Kudos to the development team.
Lowlander

Re: Display of songs has gaps and says "Show all XXXX tracks"

Post by Lowlander »

For screenshots see: viewtopic.php?t=97733

It depends on the View you're using, what you're sorting on and that you've set it to a collapsed view. Change it to expanded and all files will be shown.
keith555

Re: Display of songs has gaps and says "Show all XXXX tracks"

Post by keith555 »

Thanks Lowlander, really appreciate the support and I can see now how to adjust. Cheers!