Jump to navigation Jump to search
Property Get/Let OnDragDrop As String
Name of an event function in ISDBTreeNode::UseScript file that is called to handle drag and drop. The function is called with the following parameters:
- Target tree node.
- The node from which the list of tracks to be dragged originates.
- List of tracks that are dragged.
- is either
- 1 - Copy - Tracks are expected to be copied.
- 2 - Move - Tracks are expected to be moved.
- if true, the drop operation should not occur, the method is only expected to return a value that indicates what kind of operation is by default expected. It can be any of values used in 'dropType' parameter and in addition the following can be used
- 0 - No drop - tracks cannot be dropped here.
- 3 - Just Move - Tracks can only be moved here (no copied). User cannot change the shape of cursor to copy.
- 4 - Just Copy - Tracks can only be copied here (no moved). User cannot change the shape of cursor to move.
' The function can look like: Function LyricistDragDrop( destNode, srcNode, SongList, DropType, Test) If Test Then LyricistDragDrop = 2 ' Move operation Else Dim i, itm For i=0 To SongList.Count-1 Set itm = SongList.Item(i) itm.Lyricist = destNode.CustomData itm.UpdateDB Next End If End Function