Ver 2.0 (2008-01-22) [MM3 only]
Thanks to Jiri who implemented a couple of new scripting functionalities in the latest MM3 Beta 22.214.171.1241
I'm proud to release a major update of this script.
- Added a window in the window where SQL statement is entered (No more file workaround)
- Added possibility to run DDL/DML statements (SDB.ExecSql) Be Careful!!!
- Added new Fix so * can be used after SELECT
- Added ran statements are saved (History)
- Added possibility to save Runs/Templates (Saves)
- Added DropDown With MM's all Tables
- Added DropDown With all Fields from selected Table
- Added various Buttons which adds SQL-keywords to the window
- Tuned the VBScript code so the SQL's are processed much faster
Here's how it looks now:
It's not perfect and it's more to do (more Buttons, DropDown with Functions, Export result,etc). But I release anyway it since it's nice update.
Btw, the installer doesn't delete the old file Statement1.sql, just in case you have some statements there you want to save. So you have to delete it yourself.
Bug-reports, suggestions and comments are as usual welcome!
Check it out and let me know what you think!