Tagging Inconsistencies 4.0.1 (2014-02-27)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Queseuq

Post by Queseuq »

Great update Bex, caught a few tracks that had slipped through the net :) The folder node is a cool addition but it threw up a SQL error when I tried to use a filter with it. Also, bit of a noob question, but how do you update a node to be the same as the tracks in it? I've had a bunch of songs with Node Vs Track Case Inconsistencies for ages and no idea how to get them out. :x :wink:
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks!
Yes, a stupid typo made one Folder Node to throw an SQL error. It's fixed now, and a new version will be released soon with additional bug fixed plus a new node.

To fix the Case Inconsistencies, either correct it in MM's ordinary node by pressing F2 and type the correct case or select all tracks which has the incorrect case and mass edit the offending field.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Script is updated
Ver 3.7 (2008-05-13) [MM3 only]
- Added new Album Node:
- - DB Inconsistencies
- Fixed SQL Bug with Filters in a Folder Node
- Fixed SQL Bug in some Album Nodes
- Corrected some bad SQL statements in a few Album Nodes (unicode issues)

The new Album Node: DB Inconsistencies. Finds albums which have exactly same Name and AlbumArtist but different ID's. That shouldn't be possible. To fix them select all tracks in an Album and mass edit the Name and AlbumArtist.

Enjoy!
/Bex
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
Queseuq

Post by Queseuq »

Excellent, thanks again Bex :)
Bex

Post by Bex »

Regarding the new "Album Node: - DB Inconsistencies"
Do anyone have any albums in this node?
If so when were the tracks modified?
And how were the tracks modified?

All My Scripts
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

I didn't have any album node db inconsistenices but I will keep an eye out.

I did have this wierd node..

2 tracks in track list, but expanded out is a really long list of artists. etc.

I am gonna guess, that node is listing all the artists which have some type of multi-artist separation with semi-colon+space.
Bex

Post by Bex »

That look strange indeed. The node is supposed to do this:
- Remove all "signs" from the person name e.g. AC/DC -> ACDC
- Then find all duplicates e.g. Finds AC/DC and ACDC if both exist in your collection.

But something is clearly wrong in your case. I wonder if yo have a persontype named <space>?
What happens if you fix your DB-Inconsistencies?
Also try a Remove Unused Artists.

Please see after each action if the problem did go away so we know what caused it.

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

What do all the artists that appears in the node have in common?

All My Scripts
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Well, I duno. I had already fixed the artist db inconsistencies before opening the non-letter node..

Then after I fixed +; - (multi-artist) to +/- (single artist) and came back from lunch it was fixed (or at least does not display that particular node). :o

The +/- was originally like this, then whatever version of MM changed it to +; - and just earlier I changed it back to +/- like it supposed to be and appears to stay now.
Bex

Post by Bex »

So everything is OK now?

All My Scripts
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

well that wierd blank node does not show up any more after I fixed +/- to be correct.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Good, but the blank node should have found '+; -' which it did but it shouldn't have listed all the others, that's what I don't understand.

All My Scripts
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Me either, hah! but if I see something again I will post it. 8)
rithym

Post by rithym »

just when i thut my tags were looking quite good i installed TI damn I never gonna get off this puter! :lol:
Will the last person please get the light!
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

On the "Persons With... Non-Letter Inconsistencies" node, if you have a case of two files matching because for instance, one has a composer of "D Roc" and the other has an artist of "D-Roc" (two different people, so changing them to match isn't ideal), then if you go in and do a filter to exclude one, the other will still show up with a single entry.

Only solution is excluding them both, however I find it strange that it takes this since if you exclude one, the other has nothing to match. Is this a bug, or how it's intended to work?