Add/Remove PlayStatYou find download link and installation instructions at the bottom of this post.
This script lets you modify your PlayHistory and/or PlayCount.Descriptions and screen shots:
You run the script from the right click menu:Add one Play, Timestamp Now:
This little function adds one HistoryPlay with TimeStamp now, increases the PlayCount and sets the LastPlayedDate to now.
Useful to fix the playcount/history before you skip to next song or similar since MM doesn't do this unless the full song is played.
Works on single tracks only.Add one Play, Timestamp X:
Here is it possible to add one HistoryPlay to multiple tracks at once. The tracks gets a TimeStamp which is incremental based the StartTime, their order and length. The LastPlayedDate is only updated if the given TimeStamp is later than the current LastPlayedDate.
You can optionally choose not to increase the playcount.Add Plays:
This works on single tracks only but lets you add multiple HistoryPlays at once. You need to set the StartTime and EndTime in which the plays should evenly be created. You can also adjust the TimeStamp on the individual Plays if they are incorrect. "Change" means that is already exists a History Play for that specific TimeStamp.
You can optionally choose not to increase the playcount.Remove Plays:
This also only works on single tracks. It lists all your PlayHistory for the selected track and lets you remove the ones you select.
The LastPlayedDate is only updated if the latest HistoryPlay is removed.
You can optionally choose not to decrease the playcount.Remove all Plays in Period:
This works either for all tracks played in the selected period or only the selected one(s). It's primarily supposed to be used if you accidentally added plays with the "Added one play, timestamp X" to several files at once or if you left MM playing over night or similar. Note, that the form is horizontally resizeable.Add LastPlayedDate as a HistoryPlay
This function looks for tracks which have:
- More playcount than in MM's internal History
- Current LastPlayedDate doesn't exist as a play in the History
You can then add the LastPlayedDate as a HistoryPlay
Useful to create one accurate HistoryPlay from portable devices
which synchs LastPlayedDate and increases the PlayCount.
Use it after you have synched your device to MM
Tracks that have been played more than once on the device
needs to get more HistoryPlays created. Use AddPlays for that.Set LastPlayedDate:
Lets you correct the LastPlayedDate if it is incorrect for some reason.
Works on single tracks only.Adjust Only PlayCounter:
Works on multiple tracks.
Only the PlayCounter is affected and you can either Add, Remove, Set To the specified number or Set To Count of HistoryPlays for all selected track in one go.
Note that you can press multiple times on a button. The change is immediately displayed in the tracks but only saved when you press the Save-button, pressing the Cancel-button revert made changes.
LastPlayedDate is blanked out if the PlayCounter reaches zero. It's also set to Now if you set or increase the PlayCounter from zero.
Special thanks to Nyn who has helped with testing the script and suggested some smart changes.
Let me know what you think!
Ver 1.3.1 (2012-09-03)
- Fixed all issues with UTC-time introduced in MM4
- Added possibility to correct some upgrade issues from MM3 to MM4
Ver 1.2.4 (2010-08-16)
- Fixed selections weren't remembered between MM sessions
Ver 1.2.3 (2010-08-06)
- Added adjusting selection is individually remembered per function
- Fixed "Remove all Plays in Period" could in rare occasions give negative playcount
Ver 1.2.2 (2010-08-05)
- Fixed uninstaller gave sql error
- Fixed custom date/time formats didn't work
Ver 1.2.1 (2008-12-20)
- Fixed compatibility issues with MM 3.1
Ver 1.2 (2008-11-27)
- Added new function "Add LastPlayedDate as HistoryPlay" (Thanks to MoDementia)
- Added new function "Set LastPlayedDate to LastHistoryPlay" (Idea by Nyn)
- Added "Set to Count of HistoryPlays" in "Adjust Only Playcounter" (Idea by Nyn)
- Added Save and Cancel buttons in "Adjust Only Playcounter"
- Improved "Add Plays" a lot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download:Latest version:MM4 (Installer)Add/Remove PlayStat 1.3.1MM3 (Installer)AddRemovePlaystat 1.2.4Installation Instructions:Avoid "Product installation error"
- Vista/Win 7 Users:
- - To be able to install scripts you must Run MM as an administrator.
- - It means that you must right click the MM icon and select "Run as administrator" even if you are logged in as an administrator.
- All Users:
- - Check in your task manager that you only have one instance of MediaMonkey.exe running.
1. Download the .mmip file and double click on it.
2. Restart MediaMonkey if needed
3. Run the script from the Right Click Menu
As above but if you wish to save the old version simply rename its extension to .BAK or similar before you run the installer.