If it wasn't for my 'slap forehead' thought, this would have gone smooth for me. lol
I followed the instructions from here: http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.p ... w_computer
and for some reason Move Device Content wasn't showing up in Tools -> Scripts..So I spent all this time reading everyone's post trying to find a solution, then something made me remember that when I updated MediaMonkey to version 4, I didn't overwrite the original MediaMonkey folder. So in /Program Files folder, I have a Media Monkey folder, and under that folder, I have a MediaMonkey 4.0 folder. So instead of putting the MM_HDDSerial.vbs file and edited the Scripts.ini file under /MediaMonkey 4.0/Scripts, I was putting it in the old /MediaMonkey/Scripts folder.
When I then put the files under the right version folder, I saw "Move Device Content." But when I clicked it, I then got this error:
Error happened during script initialization: A script engine for the specified language can not be created.
I searched for that error in the post, and saw someone wrote "If you copy the code from the code box, you MUST remove the trailing spaces at the end of each line."
But they didn't mention which file the spaces needed to be removed from, but I checked Scripts.ini first and noticed the code I pasted from the code box in the beginning of this forum does have a space at the end of each line. And I know like .01% about scripts, and that's 'install it and they make something run' lol...I removed the spaces, saved it, restarted MM, Chose "Move device content", (didn't get the error anymore) choose the drive and it worked!
Staples button: "That was easy!"