Give it a first try to the syncing with iOS5. I have an iphone 3GS with iOS5.1 and Windows 7 Home Edition.
Basically, it starts and stops and nothing happens. It copies one or two files everytime you do start/stop.
Also, the content on the iphone (the files that have been copied in the process below) do not show in the iphone node
ready to help
jisan wrote:I've installed 1482 release build on windows 7 x64 edition. Im using itunes 10.5.3.3 and ios 5.01 on iphone 4.
After sync i checked the iphone. here are my observation:
1. It copies all selected songs to iphone.
2. If songs are in playlist then it only shows 2 songs in playlist.
3. Some of the playlists are even empty.
4. Some synced song are not playing on iphone. However they are playing well on PC.
5. Play count/Last play date is syncing correctly.
Is anyone experiencing similar behavior?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests