File Associations
Moderator: Gurus
File Associations
Ever since Mediamonkey 2.5.2 beta 2, when I install it, it does not assign the file types in Windows. Checking under the file types in options all the boxes are checked but under windows explorer, they are not assigned to Mediamonkey. I have tryed restarting and reinstalling mediamonkey several times and it still doesnt assign the file types. I went back to Media monkey 2.5.1 and files types are all working fine.
I had th same issue with earlier beta's, I finally got them assigned by reinstalling 2.5.1 then beta's.
New script:
Last.FM Node Now with DJ Mode!
Last.fm + MediaMonkey = Scrobbler DJ!
Tag with MusicBrainz ~ Get Album Art!
Tweak the Monkey! ~ My Scripts Page

Last.fm + MediaMonkey = Scrobbler DJ!
Tag with MusicBrainz ~ Get Album Art!
Tweak the Monkey! ~ My Scripts Page

-
Guest
Re: File Associations
I was wondering if there was a way to change the picture used for the files. I got it to associate with MediaMonkey,but the picture looks like Windows Media Player and I don't like it. If anyone knows the answer that would be great.
Re: File Associations
There's a few topics on this even with other images that can be used.
Download MediaMonkey ♪ License ♪ Knowledge Base ♪ MediaMonkey for Windows 2024 Help ♪ MediaMonkey for Android Help
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)