File Associations

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

the-order
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:28 am

File Associations

Post by the-order »

Ever since Mediamonkey 2.5.2 beta 2, when I install it, it does not assign the file types in Windows. Checking under the file types in options all the boxes are checked but under windows explorer, they are not assigned to Mediamonkey. I have tryed restarting and reinstalling mediamonkey several times and it still doesnt assign the file types. I went back to Media monkey 2.5.1 and files types are all working fine.
Teknojnky
Posts: 5537
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:01 pm
Contact:

Post by Teknojnky »

I had th same issue with earlier beta's, I finally got them assigned by reinstalling 2.5.1 then beta's.
TheVoodoo

Post by TheVoodoo »

Yep, definitely a bug. I got this one too...

v2.5.2.948
jiri
Posts: 5433
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Post by jiri »

Anyone having this problem, please make sure you have auto-association on startup checked and generate a debug log then.

Thanks,
Jiri
Guest

Re: File Associations

Post by Guest »

I was wondering if there was a way to change the picture used for the files. I got it to associate with MediaMonkey,but the picture looks like Windows Media Player and I don't like it. If anyone knows the answer that would be great.
Lowlander
Posts: 59791
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:53 pm

Re: File Associations

Post by Lowlander »

There's a few topics on this even with other images that can be used.
Post Reply