https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5kcvpeyyllny ... e.png?dl=0
So I go back to the Auto-tag panel ... I now notice that 4th column is a checkbox with no column heading ... so I have to click the checkbox AND press the button? ..... my suggestions: display an alert dbox if I press the Tag&Continue button without making any checkbox selections ... also a row selection checkbox should be in column 1 IMO, so that it is clear what it does
It all especially confusing when horizontal alignment gets all messed up as seems to happen sometimes when executing cold code (ie. using something the first time).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wwxpcbvh6jsu ... p.png?dl=0
Auto-Tag navigation problem: select a track ... shift|enter to enter Properties dbox ... press Properties Next button to navigate to the next track ... click on the tag alongside Type in the Basic tab ... the Auto-tag panel opens for the original track, not the track that I have navigated to ... this also affects the other links on the Properties|Basic tab, ie. Auto-tag from Filename, and Auto-organise
Web location indicator on Properties|Basic tab ... it good to see that this has been added
https://www.dropbox.com/s/em2f4r2jhdkw7 ... w.png?dl=0
Choose Columns categories are not super useful ... EntireLibrary>Alltracks .. right click the column row ... categories are: Audio, Video, Custom, Properties, Play History, & Other .... there are many columns, so breaking them up into categories is potentially useful ... I first thought that the "properties" category may be things that affect both Audio & Video, but FrameRate doesn't see fit that theory ? ... I then thought that Properties may be less used tags, but then why is Added & FileType & Source in there, and why is tags like ISRC & InitialKey in the Audio category? ... and why are two tags in their own tiny Other category? ... it all seems to be random to me, and therefore is more confusing, that it is useful ... it would be good if I could create my own category of tags I used on a regular basis
Crash 19BA47D4: trying to set a filter
Collection icon choose: right click a media tree node ... Edit Collection icon tab ... could the default directory for the Choose option be the path where you hide the icons that you have available? ... ATM it defaults to track paths ... ie. inside my NAS where i store my tracks
Cannot delete the 1st filter criteria condition: press funnel ... press the + button to create some filter criteria ... press the "-" icon on the rhs to delete the top criteria condition ... it is hidden, but not deleted ... ie. press the funnel to close filtering, and then press again to re-enter ... the top condition has been restored.
Create a "Genre = xxx" filter condition for the first time is slow, and requires multiple clicks to bring up the select via checkbox panel