Ver 2.0 (2007-03-24)
The script is to big for one post so will find it in two posts. In the first and second post of this thread.
- Added Option Sheet (Tools->Options->Library->Tagging Inconsistencies) with some smart settings:
-- Only consider album with X tracks or more
-- Optional: Always consider Single File Albums if tracklength is over XX minutes
-- In Genre Node: Only consider Genres XX tracks or less.
-- Optional: Exclude Folders
-- Optional: Deselect Nodes
- Added new Main node: "TrackTitles with..."
- Added new Main node: "Genres with..."
- Added new TrackTitle node: Missing Parenthesis
- Added new TrackTitle node: Initial Single Digit
- Added new TrackTitle node: Initial Double Digits
- Added new TrackTitle node: Initial Invalid Character
- Added new Genre node: Few tracks
- Added new Album node: No Genre
- Added new Album node: No Year
- Added new Album node: No Track#'s
- Added new Album node: No SongTitles
- Added new Album node: No Artist
- Added new Album node: All SongTitles containing: - or /
- Added new Album node: In Multiple Folders
- Added new Album node: Same Name & Folder Multiple AlbumArtists
- Changed the 'To Many tracks' Node so it doesn't display Albums with no track#'s
The Album Nodes which uses folders are a bit slow due to creation of a rather big tmpTable.
If you have a big collection and you think that it takes too long time to query the nodes you can deselect some in the settings.
Don't forget to compact the database
after you have done some searches. Otherwise will the size of your database grow to much and make MM slow.
Excluding folders is a nice feature if you have of a lot of "single files" in a dedicated folder or if you have other stuff you want to exclude from the searches. However, in some nodes it doesn't make sense to exclude any tracks so going into the options and change the settings could be a good thing todo, depending on what nodes you want to query.
As for "Album Art Inconsistencies". I haven't got the time to implement it yet (it was a bit complicated). You'll have to wait some time more for it.
Special thanks goes to Trixmoto and Steegy! Without their scripts, which I studied and copied code from, I would never had figured out how to implement the Option Sheet.
I hope you'll like all these new stuff. (I've probably forgot to mention some of them.) Let me know what you think about them!
As usual. Comments, bug reports and suggestions are welcome!