This script gives you easy access to your 100 last:
Shortcut menu to the options:
in the Options you can speed up the the script by creating indexes on the affected fields.
The Sort Order can be adjusted to fit your needs.
Shortcut menu to set the Sort Order:
Ver 1.6 (2012-08-13)
- Moved the script from the main tree into each Collection
Ver 1.5 (2009-07-14)
- Added possibility to add Filters to the Nodes
Ver 1.4 (2009-06-23)
- Added possibility to create indexes on affected fields, to speed up the script
- Added possibility to set sort order of the tracks in the main window
Ver 1.3 (2008-10-07)
- Added a new Node: TrackModified
- Renamed the old node Modified to FileModified
Ver 1.2 (2007-05-13)
- Improved speed considerably
Ver 1.1 (2007-10-16)
- Made the script compatible with MM3
- Added possibilty to edit Last 100
to Last "Any Number". (Press F2 on the node and type the new value.)
___________________________________________________________Download:Latest version:MM4 (Installer)Last 100... 1.6MM3 (Installer)Last 100... 1.5Installation Instructions: - New Install or upgrade:Avoid "Product installation error"
- Vista/Win 7 Users:
- - To be able to install scripts you must Run MM as an administrator.
- - It means that you must right click the MM icon and select "Run as administrator" even if you are logged in as an administrator.
- All Users:
- - Check in your task manager that you only have one instance of MediaMonkey.exe running.MM3 (Installer)
1. Download the .mmip file and double click it.
2. Restart MediaMonkey if needed
3. Now you will see a new node in the tree: "Last 100 Tracks..."
4. If you wish to change Last 100
, simply press F2 on the node and type a new value.