You can post your skinning functionality wishes here (in the current topic), I will try to keep this first post updated with all of the listed wishes.
Please, before posting skinning ideas, wishes, ..., check that they're not already on the wishlist and that they're not posted here.
Of course, improvements to current proposals are also very welcome.
This topic is meant for "skinning functionality" only, so please don't ask for skins or other general wishes that you might have with the program. This will help to keep it clean.
- -Improved use of borders. See here for screenshot.
-Search box needs a facelift. We should be able to make it look Firefox style. Using Firefox style, we can follow a logical workflow: first, we choose "Search mechanism"; then we type; then we do the search.
-Possibility to skin (or even just to hide) the "dotted" selection that indicates what 'cell' or field is highlighted
-Ability to edit the arrow icons that appear when dragging/rearranging columns. (in red here)
-Allow for one continuous background across all MM panels (incl. tree, main, etc.)
-Antialiased borders/corners for main window. The current implementation requires full transparency or none for window borders.
-option to define HorzGrabber and VertGrabber (for toolbars)
- -Better usability with fonts other than the default. Fonts can be changed from the default but if the font is larger than the default, it causes dialogs and track info to be cut off.
-Ability to embed .ttf fonts directly into a skin.
- -Ability to use Lock<edge>Distance, Lock<edge>Object on all player elements, including Custom fields and Ratings (where it currently doesn't work)
-A Level Playback Volume button on the player:
Objects\LevelPlayback_UP & LevelPlayback_DOWN (StateButton).
-A Crossfade button on the player:
Objects\CrossfadeButton_UP & CrossfadeButton_DOWN (StateButton).
-Ability to have Player calculate its size like does FloatPlayer:
Actually Player checks the ShowLimitH parameter only when a song begins playing, or when changing skin.
It doesn't work when resizing MM's window, nor when switching views from Float/Micro players.
- -Ability to add more information to popup info panel (all text masks available for players)
- -Mouseover icon for +/- in the tree