2.1beta: Feb 22, 2009
- Enhanced: LV now supports borderless mode, thanks to a trick by ZvezdanD. Big thanks, mate!
You can enable/disable this mode in LV option sheet. You can see how it look like in screenshot above this post.
- Enhanced: Vertical scrollbar appears only when necessary. When lyrics text is short, scrollbar will not be shown.
- Added: link for auto-update, in Extensios dialog. Thus, subsequent versions of LV will be automaticaly detected, downloaded and installed.
- To be able to hide titlebar in borderless mode, this script needs MM v3.1 or newer. This means I will no longer support LV development for MM 2.x. All those of you still using MM v2.x or MM v3.0.x should stick with Lyrics Viewer 2.0 or upgrade MM.
- For borderless mode to work properly, I had to put HMTL back in quirks mode. This means we can have some inconsistency in HTML formating for some existing themes. I tested all build-in themes and all 3rd party themes I could find in this Forum. The only one I find out having real problems is Forum Noir, but I'll investigate it further and, when I find the cause of incompatibility, I'll get in touch with DreadM to provide a new compatible version.
- In order to auto-hide vertical scrollbar, we need to add this code to style.css file, in each theme:
- Code: Select all
I already added this line to all built-in themes. 3rd party ones will need to be updated, either by their creators or by users themselves. On the other hand, it won't hurt if you leave they as they are...
- All of you who have personal/custom LV themes, please test them with this new version and report any problems here.
- I also want your opinion on this point: borderless mode should be ON by default? Or should be OFF?
Oh, of course, get it here.