PlayHistory & StatsYou find download link and installation instructions at the bottom of this post.
This script creates a “Play History & Stat” node which reveals how you have played your collection in MM..
It’s like Last-FM but more advanced and stored locally.
In the “Per Week (Chart)” node. You will find all your played songs divided per week sorted descending on playcount and last played. The numbers in parenthesis are total played songs that week. Clicking on a week node will of course fill the main window with the played tracks that week:
The “Per Month (Chart)” works exactly as the week node but is per month instead:
In the “Top 100’s” node you’ll find top 100’s played Songs, Artists and Albums:
But there are more. In the Statistic node you can browse your played songs in many advanced ways. 8)
Check out what music you have played in the Spring or on Thursdays or in the mornings, either by all times, last week, last month, per a specific year, etc. You even have a Party Music node which gives you songs played on Friday & Saturday evenings. :D
The "Per XXX" & "Party music" nodes are configurable and can be renamed to your liking in the settings.
The script is more fun the longer you have had MediaMonkey since then you actually have data to fill the nodes with. But as times goes, more nodes will automatically be created.
There are more info in the script header. Pls read it.
This is my first script.
Comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcome!
Ver 4.1.0 (2012-08-12)
- Fixed issues with UTC time introduced in MM4
- Moved the script from the main tree into each Collection
- Tuned some SQL
Ver 4.0.1 (2010-02-07)
- Added Count of plays in Browse History's Year node
- Added possibility to sort Ascending or Descending in all "Browse History"-Nodes
- Added Check and optionally clean the Played table from invalid records
Ver 4.0 (2010-02-03)
- Added New "Browse History"-Node
- Added right click on nodes short cuts to the Option Sheet
- Fixed bug in the Statistic Node's "Custom Period"-Node
Ver 3.9.3 (2008-12-20) [MM3 only]
- Fixed "Per period of day"-nodes didn't work sometimes
Ver 3.9.2 (2008-12-20) [MM3 only]
- Fixed Chart nodes didn't add plays after 2008-12-18
- Fixed compatibility issues with MM 3.1
Ver 3.9.1 (2008-07-17) [MM3 only]
- Fixed error when changing Hemisphere
- Fixed wrong months was used in Southend Hemisphere's seasons
Ver 3.9 (2008-05-13) [MM3 only]
- Improved speed considerably in the top 100 node
Ver 3.8.1 (2008-04-15) [MM3 only]
- Fixed CheckBox incompatibility with MM 188.8.131.529
Ver 3.8 (2008-02-1) [MM3 only]
- Added possibility to change "Top 100's node" to any number directly in the node
- Fixed various small bugs (and a rather big one)
Ver 3.7 (2008-02-1) [MM3 only]
- Added possibility to apply any configured filter to the script
- Fixed script didn't use local time when building nodes
- Changed the "Top 100's" node so it's based on total playcount instead of the PlayHistory table only
- Reworked the Option Sheet
- Numerous small fixes
Ver 3.6.1 (2008-01-24) [MM3 only]
- Fixed other "Persons" than Artist was considered in all Artist-Nodes
Ver 3.6 (2007-09-29) [MM3 only]
- Added possibilty to display Week and Month nodes with no data
- Added New Statistic Node Current Week
- Added New Statistic Node Previous Week
- Added New Statistic Node Current Month
- Added New Statistic Node Previous Month
- Added possibilty to hide various nodes (in Option sheet)
- Fixed bug in artist nodes
- Tuned some SQL statements (more todo)
- Minor fixes
Ver 3.5 (2007-09-13) [MM3 only]
- Converted the script to a separate MM3 version
- Added possibilty to hide all "Sort by"-nodes
- Added distinct count in many nodes
- Added Today and Yesterday in the stats node
- Changed some icons
___________________________________________________________Download:Latest version:MM4 (Installer)
Download and rate
the script from its Addon PageMM3 (Installer)PlayHistory & Stats 4.0.1Installation Instructions: - New Install or upgrade:Avoid "Product installation error"
- Vista/Win 7 Users:
- - To be able to install scripts you must Run MM as administrator.
- - It means that you must right click the MM icon and "Run as administrator" even if you are logged in as an administrator.
- All Users:
- - Check in your task manager that you only have one instance of MediaMonkey.exe running.
1. Download the .mmip file and double click it.
2. Restart MediaMonkey if needed
3. Now you will see a new node at the end within each collection: "PlayHistory & Stats". Expand it have fun.
use of either Chart-Node takes 1-2 minutes due to creation/update of a Week-table.
5. Also go to Tools->Options->Library->PlayHistory & Stats and alter the settings to your liking.