Sharing Content and Data from your Library
Jump to navigation Jump to search
MediaMonkey provides several ways to share/sync/export media or data about your media.
- UPnP/DLNA, MediaMonkey can act as a Server of you media to DLNA capable clients in your local network or act as a DLNA capable Client to stream media from another DLNA capable Server on your local network.
- Chromecast, MediaMonkey can play to Chromecast enabled devices on your local network.
- Synchronization, MediaMonkey can Sync your media to Android, Apple, MTP devices, USB Drives and locations on your PC/Network.
- Syncing with Spotify, MediaMonkey can Sync Playlists between MediaMonkey and Spotify.
- Syncing with Cloud Services, MediaMonkey can Sync Playlists between MediaMonkey and Cloud Services like Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- Exporting Playlists, MediaMonkey can export Playlists so you can use them in other application.
- Export File Lists, MediaMonkey can export a list of files to HTML, CSV and XML.